Saturday, June 15, 2013

START!! スタート!!

Hello World!!

I will be starting this blog today, 15/06/2013, SG Time.
As you can see, this blog will be about my collection of Plamo and Figures.
I will be updating this blog every Saturday, most probably would be in the morning, SG Time.
You may see JP words somewhere, but no worry. It is just my interest, as I like JP a lot.
This Blog will be mostly in English. (Grammar mistakes maybe spotted, as I'm not really good in English. Hope you will be fine with it.)
I had updated two of my old models, one HG and one MG. Hope you will check them in the "GUNPLA" Tab. Will be uploading more of my old Plamo first.
Though not an expert in modelling yet, I will be trying to improve myself everyday.
If you have any comment or suggestion about my works, please use the comment box below the page!
Hope you will be looking for my future works!

Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment