Friday, June 21, 2013

HG GN-011 GUNDAM HARUTE

~HG GN-011 ガンダムハルート~

  • Second Airbrushed Plamo.
  • Black paints can be scratched off easily. (Especially those on the GN Cannons)
Works done in 2013,
  • Repainted the GN cannon with Gun Metal (Leftover can spray)
  • Can sprayed Matt Coat.
  • Retook the photos again.


Without the HUGE GN Cannons Backpack.
Rifle Mode!
Sword Mode!
One Rifle & One Sword!
Claw opened! (More like Scissor?)
Flight Mode!
One point where I don't really like the transformable MS in "Gundam 00"
They looks good on the top, but not the bottom.
(Especially Kyrios, you could see its head looking down when in MA)
At least Harute has its head covered.
Some Original Arrange with the GN Sword Rifle and Legs.
__________________________________________________________________

Photos Took in 2011. Just used 4 A4 papers as Background.
(Not sure whether you could spot the scratched marks.)


Failed when I'm done with this Plamo in the 2011. 
Though having the paint issues, I just don't care about the scratches and had poses (even transformation) for photos. Maybe I'm too annoyed during that time.

After the painting from Age-2, I applied the stuffs I learnt from it. Can sprayed Gun Metal on the GN Cannons, and Matt Coat on the whole Plamo to have a protective coating.

And..... Yeah! The paints are not scratching off easily!

Hope when I'm doing my next Airbrush work, there will be no paint coating issues again!! 

~HG GN-011 ガンダムハルート~

No comments:

Post a Comment