Sunday, June 16, 2013

HG AGE-2 GUNDAM AGE-2 NORMAL

~ HG AGE-2 ガンダムAGE-2 ノーマル~

From last work (MG Duel AS), 
I thought that I didn't have enough thickness for paint. But when I recall back the time when I'm painting, I know that I didn't spray too thin. So I went to find out the problem. And I found out that it's because of my top coat. Most probably should be the thinner ratio went wrong. As the matt paint and thinner are both clear colours, I might be adding too much thinner. Result in spraying thinner on my Plamo. 
  • Fifth Airbrushed Plamo.
  • Attempted Gradation method once again. (Practicing)
  • Carved more panel lines for details.
  • Minor modification. (Chest, shield, Rear Shirt Armour)
  • Changed the blue to custom purple colour.
  • Added some custom decals. (Testing)

Hyper Dots Rifle!
Playing with the wings.
Strider Form! 
I like this angle.
Notice the thrusters at the Rear Shirt Armour?

I painted a thicker coating, and re-thinned my matt paint. However, problems come again.
This time, my paints are too thick, and the parts rubs again each other when rotating the joints. Minor paints are scratched.

But the paints didn't chip off like my last Plamo! Therefore I could had more poses with it.
  • Satisfied with the colouring.
  • Should be going the right track.
  • Didn't join SG GBWC 2012 because of the paint layer issue.

~ HG AGE-2 ガンダムAGE-2 ノーマル~

No comments:

Post a Comment