Sunday, June 16, 2013

MG GAT-X102 DUEL GUNDAM ASSAULT SHROUD

~MG GAT-X102 デュエルガンダム アサルトシュラウド~

  • Fourth Airbrushed Plamo.
  • First time attempted to use the graduation method by airbrushing. 
  • Installed a micro led in the head.
  • Minor modification. (some small plaplate on the shield, chest, ankle armour)

Double Guns!
Rail Gun!
The "stolen" Rail Bazooka
You could see its camera-eyes reflection in the mirror!

Satisfied with the colours, especially the shield. But not the skills.
I think I didn't have enough thickness for the paint, hence the paint can be chipped off easily. So I couldn't have too dynamic poses with it.

I like Gundams from Gundam Seed, Destiny as well. They have unique and cool designs. Especially the PS Armour, it really had a huge impact when I'm watching during the first time. Who in this world will have the idea where colourings could be used as a armour?!

I always liked the moment when the Gundams activate their PS Armours, changing from grey-toned to colours.

So, 10 years just flied. And Gundam Seed HD Remaster is made for its 10th Anniversary.
FINALLY! The other 4 of the first series Gundam had their MASTER GRADE!! Even with a much cooler design than before!!

*You could imagine how happy I was when I heard they are coming out Master Grade.

~MG GAT-X102 デュエルガンダム アサルトシュラウド~

No comments:

Post a Comment