Saturday, June 22, 2013

HG ZGMF-X20A STRIKE FREEDOM GUNDAM Ver. GFT(SEVEN ELEVEN COLOUR)

~HG ZGMF-X20A ストライクフリーダムガンダム Ver. GFT(セブン-イレブンカラー)~

Bought this during JP trip to NARA with my school. As it is not available outside JP, it becomes a very good souvenir for me.
  • Sprayed the joints with Gold (Silver > Clear Yellow.)
  • Grey on some parts for Colour Separation.
  • Matt Coated.
  • Seventh Airbrushed + Can Spray Plamo
Due to the Weight issue of its wings, I had to place the stand behind to support it

Just a simple pose
Burst Mode!

Didn't intend to use the 7/11 sticker, because they are just thick!
However if I don't use, it seems like there is no point buying the 7/11 ver. So, I just go with the stickers, applied throughout the kit, and GFT sticker on the wings. 

I think you had notice that the front of the chest is not red. I didn't paint that as well. I cut out the same shape of the original sticker from the gold portion of the GFT sticker. Did this due to plain laziness, because it is very difficult to have a clean painting of it.

I didn't repaint the green colour of it. As a experience from the Gundam Ver. Ka, I used the kit colour. Because if I'm going to paint the same colour, and the kit colour was not that bad, why not just use it? Maybe you can just add some shadowing or weathering, then had a matt coating on it.

To conclude, it's a good experience on making this Plamo. As I'm applying all my experience from the previous works on it.

*Had the kind of feeling when your gaming avatar is gaining experience and fighting to level up.


~HG ZGMF-X20A ストライクフリーダムガンダム Ver. GFT(セブン-イレブンカラー)~

No comments:

Post a Comment