Saturday, October 25, 2014

WIP02 - HGUC ZII

Hello World!
Let's continue with ZII WIP!

Some pla-plate detailing... I know it's not good.. the pla-plates are not straight...
There must be fail during the learning process!! Learning and see my improvement on my next work!!

Rear armor booster

Some can't be seen detailings

As expected, basically it is just pla-plating detailing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Problem - There's NO closed fist provided!!
It's weird if it's a open fist in MA mode. (Personally~)

Solution - I decided to use my Delta Kai's unused closed fists.
Fortunately, the Delta Kai and the ZII are using the same type of fist = Not much adjusting needed changing the hand armor,
Left- Delta Kai                 Right - ZII 

As you see in the photo, Bandai actually have their inserts' design the same.
But it doesn't mean I can just insert the ZII's hand armor directly. 

Left- After                 Right - Before
Easily, I would just remove the obstructing parts (in Red).. And it's Solve!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Test Assembly for checking.
Usually I will do a few time Test Assembly during WIP for checking stuff like "Balance", places needed further modification, etc..

Alright, just a few more tuning and I will be left with the weapons.
Then will be Surface Check! (Means checking after Surfacer)

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment