Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Buy Game free Fig or Buy Fig free Game?

Hi.
This blog is named PLANI, = Plamodel and Animation
It's actually quite weird if I only post stuff about Plamodel.
So today will be about Animation!!

Of course, I'm not re-directing any information/news about Anime from other webs, reason been it's not "good" to post others' info on own blog as it's mine. If you are interested more about it, you could simply just visit their webs.

Alright, I guess many people had known about what's Love Live. (Yea, I'm a fan of it, if you doesn't know)
I had purchased the PSVITA game of it. 3 Sets!
Not talking about the cost here, but just a share and quick look through of it.

3 Sets = BiBi, Primtemps, lily white

Each unit package came with 3 nendoroid petits. 3 Sets = 9 petits!

The game is a simple touch-screen type rhythm game. Basically, I'm guessing(sure) that many Love Live Fans had bought this game not because of the game. 
Confusing?

The game is not the main, but the petits. So are we buying petits and game as bonus, or are we buying game and petits as bonus? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment