Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It's Here!!

Hello!!
As predicted, it arrived my house this evening!!

Though it's a bit late, still, it is delivered within today. 
Things in the Box!

Will introduce/review the tool now!
First! Magic File from Sujiborido!
As the #800 with holder is sold out, I bought two #600 with holder and one pack of #800.
One pack of file+holder comes with 5pcs of files
One pack of refilling file have 24pcs of files.

And both cost the Same price!! So what?
One holder = 19pcs of files?!
Also, I realize buying in this way is much more cheaper. Anyway, I will be using more #800 than #600.
This is the Magic File.
It gave me a shock as it is totally different from those files I used before. 
It doesn't give the feel that it is a sandpaper. Hmmm.... How should I describe it... feels like plastic?

The white side is the back of it, which is the Velcro side.
Look at how thin it is!!
Even though it has the file side and the Velcro side, its thickness is still as thin as normal sandpaper!
This is the (expensive) holder.
Basically the shape is similar to those other companies sandpaper holders. 
So what's so Special about this? 
YES! The Velcro!

I really like the Velcro because it is really good in Quality! It is quite rarely to see such thin Velcro yet it can perform better than normal Velcro we see outside (Within SG :P).
This is how it looks like when they are "taped".
(Photo Source from Sujiborido Web)
And it is WASHABLE! Can be REUSE for SEVERAL TIMES!
And I have 24pcs of #800!! I can use them for a long time of period!!
End of the MAGIC FILE~
Next! Sand Stick? from Sujiborido again!
Should I call it Sand Stick? Because it is Sandpaper taped onto a piece of 1mm thick wood (Not sure what wood it is). Normal Sand Stick should be taped onto a thick paper/cardboard if I'm not wrong.
(Once Again, Photo Source from Sujiborido Web)
It can be cut into any shapes to compensate with the part you are working on.
Bought #400 x1, #600 x3, #800 x3, #1000 x2. Each pack comes with 5pcs, and both sides can be used.
You maybe thinking why did I buy so much?

One Tip for you if you shops online too.
If you are ordering something, and you know you will need them again when you finish using it, just order a few of them at once (of course, when your savings allows...)! 
As shipping fees are really expensive, it is better to order them together rather then having another order again next time.
BMC Tagane! 0.5mm!! I think I don't have to explain much for this..
SKIP~
Oh, New Item! From HIQ Parts!
It's drop bottle for airbrushing paints. Each bottle comes will a glass ball for mixing purposes.
Basically I bought this for those common paint usually use, such as gloss black or surfacer. To speed up for painting!! 
Took this photo because of how detailed it is.
It stated clearly that the PE Cap is made in China, while the PE Bottle and Glass Ball is made in Japan. Lol.
No explanation needed for this as well I think.

So this is all about the tools I ordered!! Mainly, I ordered this was for the Magic File and File Stick.
Because I found that I always can't achieve a flat surface when I'm sanding, which lead to a round edged surface.
I know there are still other methods which can achieve a flat surface. But I found these two tools and they are really suitable to resolve my problem.
I feel so lucky and fortunate to born in this era where companies comes out with a lot of readily tools for us to purchase. Thanks!!

End of review!! Is it a bit long? Haha.
Now I can continue with my Frame Arm!!

Oh. Btw, How was the new look of the blog?? Does it causes any problem in reading?
Just comment anything below if you have anything to say!

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment