Thursday, April 2, 2015

HGBF LIGHTNING GUNDAM

~HGBF ライトニングガンダム~
  • Sixteen Airbrushed

A project thats drags for months..
Finally, it's completed!

Honestly, this is not my very satisfied work..
BUT, it is a very important project in my process. In this project, I have finally got the hang of scribbling a nice and clean panel lines. (In the second half)
If you are able to spot, there are actually a mix of messy and clean panel lines on this kit.
Obvious, messy lines = starting of project and clean lines = ending of project

In my older builds, most of the scribed panel lines are not clean and straight. And the depth of the lines are not constant; they are quite deep too.

In this project, I learnt that the depth of the panel lines does not require that deep. Addition, I also learnt the technique of scribing a clean line = where only gentle force is required, but maintaining my hand straight during scribing.

Of course, although this have been said in many others' tutorials, it is actually quite difficult to get it right. 
------------------------------------------

After Work Photos.








I had replaced most the 3mm holes with Neon Magnets, those not in use covered.
Simple metal thrusters at the legs, and metal barrels for the head vulcan and hand vulcan.

Alright basically these all, thanks for your time.

~HGBF ライトニングガンダム~

No comments:

Post a Comment