Sunday, February 9, 2014

LoveLive! SG LIveViewing Report

Hi!!
I apologize that I forgot to update about yesterday LoveLive! SG Live Viewing Report. Hehe.
Been so enjoyed in the Live Viewing, I totally forgot to take some photos at there.
This is the only photo I took when I realize that I forgot to take.
And it's already the end of the live. Haha.
Though it's just a Live Viewing, all the people in the screening room are so high!
All of us are as seems like at the "Real" Live Concert, we cheered, shouted, screamed!! (><!!)
And that's the atmosphere that you can't experience if you are going to buy the BD and watch it at home.

By the way, actually the Live is a 2-days Concert. Which means there is a "Part 2" today.
However, the Live Viewing is only available for Day1, so sad..

Anyway, it's already a fortunate to have Live Viewing for it.
Overall, I felt it worthy for going for it.

Now let's look forward for LoveLive! Season 2 in April 2014, as well as Next Live in 2015!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment