Friday, December 20, 2013

MG GAT-X103 BUSTER GUNDAM

~MG GAT-X103 バスターガンダム

  • Ninth Airbrushed Plamo.

    Front Close up
    Rear Close up
    One!
    Two!
    Fire!
    Let's have some Aerial Actions for it!
I think I am getting more familiar with the ratio of mixing the thinner and the paint.
Now I could have all such of poses without the paint from scratching off. And the surfaces are smooth!
The only problem I faced now is the thickness of the paint. Though I'm not painting thick layers on it, the accumulation of different colours was the one caused. 

As a result, some parts could not fit in properly. Eg. like the Sensors parts on the shoulders. So, I had to either enlarge the hole, or cut some paint off, in order to fit together. 
Lesson Learnt, have to give some "Paint Clearance" during sanding, which means I will sand a bit more away for the paint. Will do this for my next Plamo. 

GAT-X103 バスターガンダム

No comments:

Post a Comment