Friday, December 4, 2015

The Increasing of backlogs

Hello World!
It's been a time from last update, and yet this post isn't sharing about my model WIP again.. Apologise~

This will be just a simple update for now..
--------------------------------------------------------
First,
FINALLY ALL COMPLETED!
Wish Upon the Pleiades BD Full Set!





-----------------------------------------------
Next,
StarFighter Models adding into Backlogs!


and I got myself the Real Touch Marker as well. As I haven try them before, I will be experimenting here and there I guess..


------------------------------------------
and Lastly, my latest collection
MURASAME LIGER from KOTOBUKIYA!!


Here's some simple action photos






Though it's a little disappointed that Kotobukiya didn't release it in their HMM series, but overall the articulation of this kit is still satisfying.
However it's still a pre-painted + assembled kit, which means the gate marks will be visible and the paint job is not perfect.


Murasame Liger from Zoids Genesis is my top favorite.
So most probably I may want to repaint it to a better finishing.


and I will be now waiting for Kotobukiya for releasing Hayate and Mugen Liger next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment