Sunday, June 21, 2015

UPDATE 01 - Time Really Flies

Hello World!!
I think that I really don't have a good habit of updating my blog..
Though my Facebook was updating, I didn't make a effort here. Sorry.

----------------------------------------------------------
Anyway Anyway, let's just continue.

As there were quite a lot of stuff happened, let me update the latest first.

CHARAEXPO!! Yes, an Anime Fair happened on today and yesterday, in SG.
I went for it yesterday.
 -So how was it?
Though it was a small event, as it only occupied one SG EXPO Hall, the organisation of it is really good. Everything is carried smooth and nice.
Totally Enjoyed it. 

Look at the Ticket, they even have a holographic finish on it. This maybe nothing if you think, but these minor touches makes a different in sincerity.
------------------------

Didn't take any exhibition photos during the event.. maybe I'm not those photographing type of people.

So straight to my loots!!

Just randomly picked one to the cashier, and see who I got!
How Lucky/Blessed am I.  
More Maki-Chan!! 


Probably my Best of All. Autograph from Kishida Mel!!
Really loved his Illustration, a fan of him.
Stand by at the stage area for 1 hour plus before it. As there are only 70 people able to receive it, first come first serve.
Totally worth it.

-------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment