Monday, January 19, 2015

Too many Work at Once!!

Hello World!!
First. I had decided to participate in the Group Build (GB) by HAG in SG.
..... Another event again?????

Yea.
The theme for this GB is using Gunpla from GBF, HG. Only straight-build kit is allow, no modification. Painting okay.
Sound Easy?

Of course, it's just a straight-build. But this is where all the Basic Skills coming in! Removing of parting line, gate marks....


This is the kit I'm going with it!
DEADLINE @ MARCH 1st

----------------------------------------------------------

Not forgetting my main WIP for the MCON event.
After thoughts, I think I will have my Lightning going with me.

All my experiences learnt from past works...
Hope I am able to show them all during the Event.

With multiple WIPs going together.... and there's still my Exam approaching!! *student still.....

Will Do my BEST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment